Attention: A scrap/non repairable/bill of sale/junk titles mean that you cannot retitle or register the vehicle for road use in the USA. Do not buy them!
During Live Auction your bids will appear as "New Jersey" since you will be bidding under Our Company. If you are the highest bidder, the button "bid" will appear green. If someone overbids you, it will become red. Please, don't place the bids against yourself.
If you plan to purchase vehicles in the same state where you reside, as well as in WI, CO, MO or KS please contact our office for additional information!
ALL PAYMENTS FOR THE PURCHASED ITEMS SHOULD BE MADE TO Our Company, NOT COPART. CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR THE PAYMENTS OF PURCHASED ITEMS!!!
As Of 11/10/2020 Copart's minimum deposit requirement has been increased from $400 to $600. It means that in order to have a bid limit from $1 - $6,000 on 1 unit, we would require a minimum deposit of $600. For a bidding limit above $6,000, there is a 10% deposit requirement. Please note, that Copart's relist fees are now a minimum of $600 or 10% whichever is greater.
Please, read before registering:
1. Registering with Our Company. indicates that you fully accept and agree to be bound by our terms and Conditions, so please read them very attentively. If you do not accept our Terms and Condtions, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER.
2. Please enter your name exactly how it's spelled on your drivers license or passport. Enter the address which will be used for title assigning and mailing.
3. Vehicles are sold AS IS with no warranty. Necessary repairs and part location are the buyer's responsibility. Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is sold in damaged condition and has been declared a total loss in many cases. The vehicle may have hidden or latent damages and/or defects. It is the buyer’s responsibility to have the car fully inspected. All sales prices exclude state taxes, license, title, and registration fees, as well as delivery charges.
Please, note that for additional fee of $ 25 bidders can visit the Copart facility and also pay the inspector to view the vehicle. We strongly recommend to inspect the vehicle prior the bidding.
4. If you don't buy anything, you will be charged $ 25 processing fee out of your security deposit.
5. Broker fee $200 applies to the vehicles priced at less than $10,000. Please, check all the fees prior to registering/purchasing the vehilce in our Information Center/Auction fees.
The Buyer must be aware that there will be Copart buyer fees above the bid price. Copart fees will include but may not be limited to buyer fees, internet bid fees, Copart transaction fee $ 50 and gate fees. Any and all purchasers must pay these fees. These fees are not regulated by AAA, they will be included in your final invoice from Our Company. It is the Buyer's responsibility to check Copart's fee schedule before bidding.
Copart Transaction Fee- $50 (effective 08/01/2016).
For every vehickle won you will be charged a mandatory Copart transaction fee of $ 50. This fee is separate from the Copart auction fees and Our Company Inc broker fee. This fee is non-negotiable, non-refundable and applies to the relists as well.
6. If you need to increase your bidding limit, please make sure to email the form and copy of your drivers license at least 24 hours before the auction starts. So we have enough time to fix any problem that can arise.
7. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE registration!
8. You will NOT be able to buy vehicles in OH, AL, FL, MI and some restrictions in CO, KS, MO and WI. There are also restrictions for purchasing units with biohazard damage, junked/bill of sale, and wrecked/vehicles for dismantlers.
9. Paperwork can take up to 6 weeks from the date the payment for the vehicle is received. Tiles with REPOSSESSION paperwork take around 12 weeks from the moment title is received from Copart.If you have purchased a vehicle/boat/moto, security deposit will be mailed out along with the paperwork for the purchased lot. If you have provided wrong information and then need the paperwork to be redone, the price is $ 150.
10. All vehicles purchased with "buy it now" option have to be paid within one business day picked up within 3 business days of purchase, otherwise you will have additional $ 50 Copart late fee and storage. If this fee is not present on our invoice, it will be then deducted out of your security deposit.
11. WE DO NOT ACCEPT FINANCING. ALL PURCHASED ITEMS HAVE TO BE PAID DIRECTLY TO OUR COMPANY, NOT COPART.
12. Registration Laws Disclaimer: Our Company does not guarantee that any vehicle sold can be legally registered in any state or country, and Buyer accepts all risks associated with variations in vehicle title and registration laws between states, provinces, and countries that may negatively impact the marketability of vehicles purchased. With respect to salvage registration, all salvage vehicles must be repaired and inspected in customer's home state before the vehicle can be registered and driven. Please refer to your local DMV for further information.
EFFECTIVE 09/21/2019 WE DO NOT ALLOW BIDDING IN CALIFORNIA FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS! PLEASE, DO NOT ATTEMPT. IN CASE CA RESIDENT BUYS SOMETHING IN CA, THEIR PURCHASE WILL BE RELISTED, DEPOSIT USED FOR RELIST FEES AND TRANSACTION WILL BE REPORTED TO CA DMV. PLEASE, DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE CA RESIDENT AND WOULD LIKE TO BUY IN CA!!!!!! CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ARE STILL WELCOME TO BUY IN ANY OTHER STATE.
THE RESIDENTS FROM ANY OTHER STATE BUYING IN CALIFORNIA SHOULD BE AWARE, THAT ALL PAYMENTS WITH NO EXCEPTIONS SHOULD BE MADE TO OUR COMPANY AND ONLY OUR COMPANY WILL BE PROVIDING TRANSPORTATION FROM CALIFORNIA TO YOUR PLACE OF CHOICE OUTSIDE CALIFORNIA. PLEASE CONTACT US, IF YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS.